volunteer with Naga Earth
Naga Earth is a non-profit social enterprise. We rely on the support of volunteers. Our volunteering opportunities range from engineering, to marketing, sales and graphic design. We are always looking for support from those who share common values regardless of skill level.
You will join us at our factory; a 10-minute bicycle ride from the city center and a 15-minute bicycle ride from Angkor Wat. You will have the opportunity to learn about our recycling projects (biodiesel, paper, glass and plastics). You will also engage directly with businesses in the hospitality industry.
In addition to work experience and the opportunity to make a difference to the health and environment in Cambodia, we also offer a range of benefits to our volunteers:
- Introduction to the development community in Siem Reap
- Support and advice throughout your stay on accommodation, travel and living in Cambodia
- Free bicycle for use during your stay ($50 deposit)
- Free Khmer lessons (2 per week)
- Events and excursions such as evening bicycle tours of Angkor Wat
To join our team, please check out current opportunities, or send your CV / resume and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.