To apply for a volunteer position please send your resume / CV and completed application form to email@example.com specifying the role you are interested in.
If you do not see an opportunity that matches your skills and interests, please feel free to submit an application telling us about yourself and indicating your availability.
Our most exciting volunteer opportunity is in marketing and business development. Naga Earth is currently rolling out three brand new projects:
1. Soap distribution and children's hygiene training
2. Plastic straw recycling
3. Glass recycling in partnership with Gaea
We are looking for motivated and talented people to help introduce these new projects to the local community.
Your job will consist of:
- Meeting with local businesses and introducing our new initiatives. Offering free soap to our current partners and supporters. Seeing who is interested in participating in our new plastic and glass recycling projects.
- Managing and updating social media accounts with latest news and case studies of long standing partners.
- Engaging with local NGOs and the development community. Helping to introduce our new children's hygiene program which consists of distributing free soap to participating organizations and setting up training schedules.
You will be proactive and a self-starter and will be available to volunteer full time for a minimum of 8 weeks.
Engineer - Biodiesel Production
Opportunity for an Intern or Volunteer
Naga Earth’s most established project is the recycling of used cooking oil into biodiesel.
We produce biodiesel from used cooking oil using an environmentally friendly process.
The glycerine by-product to create a hygiene soap.
We have an ongoing position in this project for engineer/technician who will work under the guidance of the Naga Earth engineering team. You will also be able to get additional experience in other roles and projects according to your interest and skills.
Primarily your role will include:
- Producing biodiesel using our two biodiesel reactors
- Biodiesel testing and quality control
- Operating methanol recovery system
- Producing glycerine based hygiene soap
- Machine maintenance
You will have an engineering background (or equivalent experience) and will be available to volunteer full time for a minimum of 12 weeks. We are happy to consider applications from engineering students with more than 2 years of university education.
Recycling operator - Paper, plastic & soap
This is an opportunity to learn new skills wile making a positive environmental and social difference.
Your job will consist of the following:
- Participating in all aspects of the paper recycling production
- Silk screening paper
- Operating the plastic-shredding machine
- Molding new plastic pieces
- Bottling and packaging soap for our children's hygiene program
- Giving recycling workshops to schools and organizations in the local community
A great opportunity for environmentally and socially conscious volunteers. No previous experience is necessary and we will provide training. You will be available to volunteer full time for a minimum of 3 weeks.
To join our team, please check out current opportunities, or send your CV / resume and a completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.